.

.

Labels

Friday, December 14, 2012

Dads and worrrrrk

I don't have too much to say this week since it was thanksgiving and we only had one class! But this week we studied about the importance of fathers and how working mothers affect the family. I could not believe how much families benefit from having a father involved in the family--I mean I guess it makes sense, but I didn't expect the value to be so tremendous. I really want my husband to be extremely involved in our family so that our children will have that strong influence.
I learned something about myself this week...I am conflicted. The more I become invested in my schooling, the more passionately I feel about it. This makes me want to share my knowledge with people and to bless other families. But I've always wanted to be home with my kids and learning about the benefits of that, makes me want to be there. It's just a conflict within myself. Maybe I can find a way to help families from home.

No comments:

Post a Comment